Sunday, April 03, 2011

Life after Y

So I've just spent the past .... while (I won't admit how long) looking at PA schools and all I want to do is go!! I looked up the cities on google images, read their city websites, looked up housing in cute little houses with bike trails and buses and marketplaces.....
I'm not sick of BYU yet; I still love it here. But it's a new adventure and I can't wait to start!!

My current favorites:
Quinnipiac University in Hamden Connecticut (last two photos)
A. T. Still University in Mesa Arizona (first photo)

I can't even look at another school because I just want to go to these two!!! SO hard to get myself to finish up this semester.... must...keep... going. . . not...finished....yet.

Forgive my self-indulgent post. Sorry if this is in no way interesting to you

1 comment:

Elizabeth Berlin Busby said...

Morgan I love and am going to be devastated when you leave, although I love conneticut and it would be an amazing excuse for a trip :D AZ is too hot/dry blerg! LOVES