Sunday, September 26, 2010

Things I'm Crushing on Right Now

1. Goldfish
2. Andrew Belle. Favorite songs: Signs of Life, Oh My Stars, Make It Without You, Ladder, In My Veins, Static Waves (case in point: I planned on putting one up, but.. ended up with six)
3. Gardens
4. Harry Potter
5. Watching Modern Family
6. Daydreaming
7. Cinnamon and Raisin bagels
8. Reading Jane Austen's Emma and pondering on Austen times
9. My clean room
10. Not working 3 hours everyday on campus
11. An engaged guy
12. My ballet class. Starting back up after 5+ years
13. Black & White photos
14. Oatmeal squares. One day, they were only 89 cents at Macey's. Oh, hello, 10 boxes..

2 comments:

Elizabeth Berlin Busby said...

you watch modern family??!?!!??! I have to admit that totally surprises me. Did you watch it all last season?

Caye said...

engaged guy indeed.