Monday, October 19, 2009

Conglomeration

Conglomeration. What a fun word. It sounds like what it means. Anyway, a conglomeration of thoughts:

--It is the greatest thing to see a leaf fall. It happened on my way to school this morning and it was great. It falls nonchalantly despite its special beauty.

--Fall fall fall fall fall. I love it. I love it. It's just the greatest. I will write a post on the wonder of Fall in Northern California. But fall in Utah is pretty great too. To the right is a picture of the most beautiful bush in the world, spread all over Provo and bursting into a brilliant red for the fall season. I love seeing these all over. Beautiful, beautiful!

--I am in love with my physiology professor. In love. He is hilarious, brilliant, and offers lots of extra credit :) He's really easy going and shows us funny videos in class. He showed this to us yesterday. Funniest commercial I have ever seen. It's 30 seconds. Watch it now!!



--Sunday, I super-glued my hands! No, I didn't glue them together, nor did I glue them to anything, but they were covered and I'm sure anyone who shook my hand at church thought I had some terrible skin disease. It's gone now, except for a small shiny patch on one of my fingernails.

--I was SO tired Tuesday morning when I woke up and wished for another hour of sleep. But was faithful to my education, so walked to campus. I walked into class and it was empty! I tried to remember him saying class was canceled, but couldn't remember. I shrugged my shoulders and went to the Wilk to read for physiology. An hour and 20 minutes later, I realized I had gone to class an hour early. I rushed to class, walked in a half hour late, got a mean glare from my professor, sat down, and laughed to myself. Does that ever happen this far into the semester?

--Do you ever have to sit facing a certain direction? I had a lot of homework to do, so walked to a remote corner in the Wilk. I wanted to sit facing the wall so I wouldn't be distracted and so no one would recognize me (I usually love to see all you lovelies on campus, but had a lot to do!). But I just couldn't do it! For some reason, I had to face north. Why, you ask? No idea.

--There is a perfectly delightful song. "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me" by Mel Carter. Go look it up now! I LOVE it! It's my current repeat song and will be playing at my wedding.

Welp, those are my thoughts today of funny things to show and share with you. Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Briana said...

Loved that commercial. That's so funny

cait said...

i love the story about getting to class 1/2 hour late. way to see the bright side of life.